Our services are based on our view that customers come first and we exist to ensure that our custom made services satisfy our customers.
This view is about excelling in our interaction with customers from handling customers’ requests, attending to customers on the phone or
one-on-one to the successful delivery of the specific products/services our customers deserve.
1. LEARNER ADMINISTRATION AND SUPPORT MANAGEMET
- We provide career advice to the learners in line with Scarce and Critical skills needs of the country.
- We develop career paths for the qualifications that are aligned to the Organising Framework for Occupations.
- We manage Learner enrolment and administration process.
2. LEARNERSHIPS DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT MANAGEMENT
The project management model is focused on the development of new learnerships against developed and registered qualifications by Quality Councils (CHE, uMalusi and QCTO) with the South African Qualifications Authority.
The aspects of this model involve:
- Development of Learnerships in consultation with SETAs and relevant industries.
- Learnerships database review.
- Management of the registration of new Learnerships with Department of Higher Education and Training process.
- SETA Learnerships database management.
3. LEARNING MATERIAL DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
We assist clients with the process of getting their learning material developed or off the shelf learning material.
Manage the extension of scope process with all SETAs.
4. SETA ACCREDITATION SERVICES MANAGEMENT
We assist institutions, organisations and professional individuals: Assessors, Moderators and Facilitators in need of getting
accreditation. We manage the whole process and commit to see this process through hassle free for our clients.
5. CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT
We are able to facilitate curriculum development initiatives through:
- Resident expertise
- A wide consultancy network
- Access to discipline/subject matter specific expertise
- Project and process management
6. RESEARCH SERVICES MANAGEMENT
Research forms an integral function as it offers a wealth of strategic information to assist with skills development within
the organisations. We conduct both qualitative and quantitative research and consult with role players involved. The research related
services we offer include, but not limited to:
Sector Skills Plan
Monitoring and Evaluation